Sharpen Your Competitive Edge
Our goal is to give you access to the latest resources and information you need to increase your practice efficiency, patient retention and proﬁtability. Browse our ABB or Specialty Vision Products Resource Libraries to learn more.
Published Articles & Testimonials
ABB Optical Group’s products and services are featured in various industry publications. Click the links below to read recently published articles.
- The Technology Supporting My Practice’s Progress Toward Recovery
- Scaling the Needs of Reopening to the Capabilities of a Small Practice
- Key Practice Metrics: Numbers to Track & Grow to Help Speed Practice Recovery
- How I Capture Online CL Sales & Generate $1,000-$3,000 Daily
- COVID-19: The Dashboard Management Technology Getting Me Through It
- ABB Verify: New Benefits Management Tool Proven to Drive Appointments
- 7 Important Things My Dashboard Technology Makes Possible
- Customer Testimonials
ABB is dedicated to being the premier independent optical platform, supplying nearly two-thirds of eye care professionals across the country with products, logistics, services and tools to help increase patient retention and satisfaction.
Dry Eye and Regener-Eyes® Resources & Articles
Expand your knowledge about dry eye care and learn from peers and industry experts about what has helped them differentiate their dry eye practice, including the use of Regener-Eyes ophthalmic solution.
- Ophthalmology Management - A natural treatment for dry eye: The biological Regener-Eyes drops represent a “new frontier in ophthalmology.”
- Ophthalmology Times - Mask up ... and dry out?
- Eyecare Business Magazine Livestream - Dr. Barnett discusses the clinical practice of dry eye disease managment and effective solutions.
ABB Business Solutions - Webinars and Demos
Bootcamps, Wetlabs & Lunch and Learns
ABB Optical Group sponsors Scleral Lens Bootcamp weekends conducted by the Scleral Consultative Institute (SCI), free educational webinars and lunch and learns. To learn more, contact the ABB Optical consultation team by calling 800-772-3911 and press option 4 for consultations. See below for additional information.
Published Articles and Testimonials
Here are just a few examples of what our customers are saying. Share your story with us by sending an email to CLlorens@abboptical.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Fitting Product Guides
We ensure that your patients get the perfect lens fit, through fitting guides available for all proprietary custom gas permeable and custom soft specialty lens designs, fitting tutorials in multiple streaming formats, and tips for fitting and adjustments.
Insights into Specialty Practice Newsletter & Helpful Fitting Tips
Access a full library of helpful fitting tips, best practices and images to help with fitting specialty vision products. For additional information, call our consultation team at 800-772-3911 and press option 4.
- Building Your Practice: Dry Eye Causes and Patient Symptoms / Complaints
- Consultation Corner: ABB’s New Dry Eye Division
- Product Feature: Scleral Lenses: A Solution for Dry Eye
- Staff Training: Is it the lens or the eye? Avoiding contact lens drop-outs
- Read More
ABB Optical Group proudly introduces our Practice Development Educational Series. This series of webinars, with industry renowned speakers, focuses on training and topics that support successful treatment options and outcomes. Register for our FREE webinars today!
Webinars: Previously Recorded
Extend your knowledge in fitting specialty custom lenses by viewing one of our recorded Practice Development Educational Series webinars designed to help you build and grow your specialty contact lens practice.
- Tales from the Trenches: Avoid My Specialty Lens Mistakes
- Getting the Eye Ready For Specialty Lens Success
- My Best Tips for Solving Scleral Lens Fitting Problems
- Differentiating Your Practice with Specialty Contact Lenses
- Advancing in Ortho-K: Consultation Panel Discussion
- Gaining Momentum? Orthokeratology Fitting Tips
- Practice Management Tips for Billing and Coding and Other Issues to Build Your Specialty Contact Lens Practice
- Where to Start Building Your Practice with Ortho-K
- Orthokeratology and Myopia Management - Where Are We Today?
- Getting Started with Scleral Lens Fitting
- Scleral Lens Design and Fitting: The Basics
- Getting the Most out of Presbyopic Contact Lens Options
- Strategies for Solving Contact Lens Complications
ABB Analyze Supported Practice Management Systems
ABB Verify Supported Practice Management Systems
Direct to Patient Ecommerce Integrated Platforms
Soft Contact Lens Ordering Integrated Platforms