Zenlens™ scleral lens, co-designed with Jason Jedlicka, OD, fully vaults the cornea and allows you to fit a wide variety of corneal shapes and sizes using a single fitting set and fitting philosophy. It offers you:
- Lens diameters of 16.0 mm and 17.0 mm—appropriate for a wide range of corneal sizes
- Prolate and oblate designs to fit a wide range of corneal shapes
- Smart Curve™: modify only the parameter you want, not the ones you don’t
- Custom design options to fine-tune optics and physical fit
- A comprehensive 28-lens diagnostic set for efficient fitting
- Featured in Boston XO Materials with a Dk of 100; also available in Boston XO2® with a Dk of 141
Standard or Custom, You’ll Get the Fit You Need.
While the Zenlens™ Lens can be customized to nearly any parameter, fitting within the standard parameters should be adequate for the vast majority of patients. Toric peripheral curves, customized center thickness, flexure controlling profiles, and front toric Rxs can also be ordered when needed.
View a video to learn the core fitting techniques of Zenlens, design attributes, available parameters & options, and get Zenlens™ certified today!
For more information and to order, call our dedicated Scleral Lens Consultation line at 1-800-772-3911 and choose option 4.