THE ATLANTIS SCLERAL DESIGN HAS 3 TRULY INDEPENDENT ZONES.
1. CENTRAL ZONE
This is the optic zone and increases with a diameter increase. On the 15.5 the optic zone is an 8.5. Each individual central SAG can be increased or decreased by a total of 200 microns in 50 micron steps. This will not affect the other 2 zones.
2. LIMBAL VAULT ZONE
This zone extends from the outside of the central zone to the inside of the scleral zone and the width of this zone is consistent with each diameter. The SAG of this zone can be increased (up to 200 microns) or decreased (down 100 microns) with no effect on the other 2 zones. The highest point of this zone can also be adjusted out towards the edge of the lens or in towards the optic zone of the lens. Changes are made in 25 micron steps.
3. SCLERAL ZONE
This is the edge of the lens and is roughly 1mm wide. This zone can be manipulated to increase or decrease the SAG of just this zone by 250 microns in each meridian or any quadrant. The changes are done in 25 micron steps and with not affect the central zone SAG or the limbal zone SAG.
- Available in 14.0 and 14.5 diameters for normal corneas | Quadrant specific limbal zone
- Independent central SAG adjustments | Quadrant specific scleral zone
- Up to 17.5 diameter option for deep SAGs | Expanded independent toric scleral zone options
- Independent limbal vault adjustments to increase or decrease clearance | Oblate multifocal
- Limbal vault adjustment towards optic zone for oblate corneas (in position) | Front toric optics
- stabilized by toric scleral zone
- Limbal vault adjustment towards edge for corneal grafts (out position) | Lens notching for scleral obsctructions